Welcome to Study Edge! We’re glad you’re here to learn more about how this innovative EdTech company can help increase your overall chapter GPA and individual chapter members’ GPAs. Study Edge takes complex topics and breaks them down in a way that is relatable, engaging and easily understandable. The simple videos are accessed on the web or by using a mobile app along with uniquely crafted study guides, fully preparing users for upcoming exams.
The video below is an example of different short concept videos where math tutors are talking about functions.
Study Edge for Greek Chapters
Try Study Edge for a semester for FREE! Email us at Info@StudyEdge.com to setup a free trial.
Study Edge Services Included
- Concept Videos – simple videos (accessed via the web or mobile apps) created by some of the best expert tutors in the country that take complex topics and break them down in a way that is relatable, engaging and easily understandable
- Printable Study Guides – uniquely crafted, easy to understand and follow study guides providing additional tools and resources
- Test Yourself Practice Tool – Practice questions and associated videos for each question available at the end of each section for students to test their skills.
- Scholarship/Academic Plans with Videos – Short videos and supplemental resources providing tools for the chapter Scholarship Chair to create a well-tailored scholarship program for the chapter or individuals.
- Monthly Newsletter – Updates from Study edge including new classes added, new features, study tips and more.
- Private tutoring – at a discounted rate via Tutor Matching Service
- State of the art training tools for chapter officers and individual members
Features Coming Spring 2019
- Flashcards – Review, prepare, and improve with the flashcards feature, which allows students to choose cards from each section with vocab words and concepts that are created and approved by Study Experts. Students also have the ability to create their own flashcards for their class, chapter or new members.
- “Heads Up” Group Studying – Group studying at its best! One individual is the person in the hot seat guessing a word while the others are providing clues to help.
- Notes and Exam Exchange – Built-in exchange area allowing members of the same chapter to share past notes and exams.
- Admin Reports – On-demand admin report to track member usage, create study groups by courses and fully integrate Study Edge into the chapter’s study habits.
Because of Using Study Edge, Every Greek Chapter will:
- Be able to share with Potential New Members and their parents that the chapter is committed to academic excellence.
- Be a leader on campus and in the Greek community by providing the best academic excellence resources to chapter members.
- Increase its overall chapter GPA because individual member GPAs will be increasing.
- Be able to provide academic excellence resources to members on academic probation and prove to chapter advisors, campus advisors and national officers/headquarters staff that the chapter is assisting members that need academic support in addition to increasing the overall chapter GPA.
Ready to Get Started?
- Check out a live Study Edge video by following these steps:
- Go to studyedge.com/app or download the Study Edge app from your mobile device’s app store.
- Select “I attend a different college/university”. Enter your school and select your subject area from the drop-down menu.
- Select your subject, watch a short concept video, download accompanying study guides, and complete practice problems with video explanations.
- Call us at 1-888-97-STUDY or email us at Info@StudyEdge.com to talk to a member of the team and setup for your chapter’s FREE TRIAL!
Study Edge Greek Pricing
Study Edge Pricing for Greek Chapters
When a Greek chapter purchases the Study Edge platform for their entire chapter, pricing is a yearly fee determined by the number of members and new members in the chapter and is inclusive of:
- All Study Edge videos for all available 40+ courses
- All Study Edge uniquely created study guides
- Practice problems to test user’s progress in the course
- All new features and updates during the year at no additional cost.
- If you have new feature ideas email them to Info@StudyEdge.com.
- Unlimited training for chapter officers and users via user guides, videos, online chat, email and phone
- Administrator dashboard to track member usage (coming soon)
- Monthly Newsletter
- Future Study Edge features that are created
Chapter Pricing to Purchase Study Edge After Free Semester Trial
|Number of Chapter Members||Yearly Pricing|