Study Edge Building
Location: 1717 NW 1st Ave, Gainesville, FL, 32603
Hours: Open 7 days a week, from 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Parking info: Our general recommendation is that you park wherever you normally would park to go to class, and then walk to the Study Edge building, like you would normally walk to class.
However, there are many parking options available on NW 1st Ave for scooters and cars. There are also many bike racks. Make sure you read the parking signs, but the summary is below:
- Loading Zones: 100% unrestricted and have no cost after 4 pm on weekdays and all day on the weekends.
- City parking spots on NW 1st Avenue for cars and scooters: 100% unrestricted and have no cost after 5:30 pm on weekdays and all day on the weekends. Before 5pm on weekdays, the cost is just $0.50 per hour with a 2-hour time limit. You pay using the mobile app on your phone – there is a QR code on the sign.
- Stadium Club Parking Garage: Weekday starting price is $3 for 1 hour, $4 for 1.5 hours and goes up $.50 every 30 minutes after that. After 5pm is $5 flat. Weekend prices are $5 per day.
- Midtown Apartments Parking Garage: Starts at $2.75 for 1 hour and goes up $1 every hour added.
- SNAP (Student Nighttime Auxiliary Patrol) vans are provided by Student Government and will pick you up anywhere on campus at no cost. Just call 352-392-SNAP or use the TapRide app on your phone.
- Buses: All buses are free with your Gator 1. Bus routes stop right in front of the Stadium House, and then you can walk 1 minute to Study Edge.
- Ride-share services like Uber or Lyft: We probably don’t need to explain this one.
If you have any questions about parking (or otherwise), please email firstname.lastname@example.org .