Watch this video from Ethan about all the changes we have made to ensure a safe review environment for our students and our staff!
All of our Chapter Review Sessions, Exam Review Sessions, Practice Problem Video solutions, and Mock Exams are available online on our Facebook and mobile apps for students who do not wish to come into our building. Additionally, we have made the following changes:
- Masks are required for all students and staff in our building at all times.
- We developed an extensive cleaning protocol, including sanitizing common area surfaces every 2 hours and sanitizing our recording studios between each tutor.
- Installed wall-mounted hand sanitizing stations inside and outside of each review room.
- Launched an online store to offer packet shipping to out-of-town students.
- Implemented a Zoom room for face-to-face customer service during full business hours (studyedge.com/Zoom).
- We hold Virtual Study Hours online every week via GoBoard or Zoom so students can still get face-to-face help with their tutor.
- Installed a walk-up customer service window to allow for contactless packet pick-up.
- Our Quick Check-In feature on our mobile app allows students to verify their membership without handling an ID.
- We have reduced in-person review session attendance to 1/8th capacity.
- All students seated in the review rooms are at least 6 feet apart and required to wear masks for the entire review.
- Built plexiglass shields separating the tutor from the students in the review rooms.
- Students at review sessions will be seated 20 feet away from the tutor’s podium.
- Students will enter and exit the building through side doors to minimize time inside interior hallways.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for all students at the building.
- Installed REME HALO-LED air purifiers in our air conditioning units to sterilize outgoing air (Here’s a video of how it works).
- We sanitize lap desks for every student before the review sessions and place one on each seat before the start of the review.