Follow the steps below to get the Study Edge App on your Android
- Go to the Google Play Store app.
- If you haven’t added an email account to your device, you’ll be prompted to “Add a Google Account.”
- Follow the instructions on the device, which will walk you through either signing into an existing Google account or creating a new Google account.
- Once you have created a Google account, search for “Study Edge”, and select it.
- Follow onscreen instructions to install and download the app. You should then be able to find and launch the app from your applications screen.